At "Kreston BulMar – UK Payroll" payroll is our passion: we do not only crunch numbers, we give them meaning. We provide diligent wage and salary administration for our clients. That is why we are the best outsourcing company for your Payroll Bureau.
Our dedicated team has the expert knowledge as well as reliable processes. Information security and technology expertise are in our core. We provide full and integrated payroll service to UK payroll bureaus. We have been allocated a wide range of companies, operating in different industries, with workforce of up to over 500 employees. We combine our high efficiency and expertise with flexibility, so we can keep up to your standards and provide each customer with timely and reliable information.
We are different because we are:
- a reliable partner that can ensure staff are paid correctly and on time;
- a team of friendly, motivated and committed university graduates;
- curious and constantly improving to ensure that we are abreast of legislative changes;
- dedicated account administrators for your clients and especiallyfor the most challenging ones.
If you think you might need additional resources on a project or want to permanently transfer payroll allocations do not hesitate to contact us!
We will ensure:
- high quality payroll services provided to clients;
- better price-quality ratio for our services;
- no need for extra office space to accommodate new staff in your payroll department;
- no additional hiring costs;
- reliable service guaranteed by standardized work methodology.
We at "Kreston BulMar – UK Payroll” believe that communication is our strength, therefore our experts are here for clients to address their queries and provide support when they need it. We consider ourselves flexible, reliable and adaptive. Ready to work hard, ambitious and with the knowledge required to ensure the best results for the payroll bureau and for us.
Svetlana is a M.S. graduate in Financial Control and External Audit and has earned a qualification in UK Payroll Management in the UK. Since 2013 she has been a Managing Partner in the UK Payroll outsourcing business line of Kreston BulMar. Based on her wide experience in several management roles within a number of international companies she successfully launched and developed the international practice of Kreston BulMar providing payroll services to employers in the United Kingdom. She has acquired vast payroll experience working with some of the biggest companies in various fields that operate with a significant number of employees.
Svetlana is from Sofia. She is interested in travelling and aerobics.
Nina has been part of the UK Payroll team since 2014.She is a Sofia University graduate in English and American studies and has written several articles on statutory payments. Thanks to her experience as an English language teacher for a decade, she is also responsible for the training of new recruits and the compilation of our course book introducing new employees to payroll. In her free time she does yoga and spends time with her family and dogs.
Penka joined the UK Payroll team in 2017. She is a University graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and а Master’s in Financial Management and Marketing.
In her free time she likes to read and travel but above all to practice Bulgarian folk dances.
Еlena is a New Bulgarian University graduate in International Relations, and is currently studying Finance Management . She has been part of the UK Payroll team since 2015. She has published articles on government allowances of employers and employees in the United Kingdom. She is interested in psychology, nutrition and human physiology.
Elena was born in Pleven. She is married and has an infant daughter. Her spare time is dedicated to her family and sport.
Bilyana is a University of National and World Economy graduate, with a bachelor degree in Economics. She is one of the new joiners to the constantly growing UK payroll team in the company and has already written two articles about student loans and Real Time Information.
Bilyana is married and has two children. In her spare time she loves traveling with her family.
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година