Objective of the Service
The objective of the service is to provide resource-efficient subscription for ongoing tax advice to be used at any time. A more extensive assignment, if needed, is to be paid separately.
Scope of the Service
- Value added tax (VAT) – questions about the implementation of the VAT Act, its Implementing Rules and the related acts, such as when does the right to deduction exist, how is the place of supply established, when does a taxable event occur, when is a deducted tax to be adjusted or refunded, tax refunding procedures, terms and conditions for a VAT registration in this country and abroad, etc.;
- Corporate income tax (CIT)– questions about the implementation of the CIT Act and the related acts, such as types of eligible and non-eligible expenditure for tax purposes, when is a withholding tax charged, when is expenditure taxed, etc.;
- Personal income tax (PIT) – questions about the implementation of the PIT Act and the related acts, such as the taxation of income from various sources, the calculation of the tax base, eligible expenditure for tax purposes, tax rates, etc.;
- Double taxation avoidance treaties (DTAT) – questions about the implementation of the treaties and the related acts, such as when is a double taxation treaty applicable, in which countries is a person tax exempted, etc.;
- Other tax-related pieces of legislation, such as: The Cash Payments Restriction Act, the Ordinance on Cash Payments (concerning the use of fiscal devices), etc.
Time Limits for the Provision of the Service
- Telephone consulting – immediately, if possible, but not later than two hours after the calls or within 15 minutes in an emergency;
- E-mail consulting – not later than the end of the working day following the day of receipt of the inquiry.
Price of the Service
The monthly price of the service is BGN 150 net of VAT. The scope, time limits and payment of any additional assignments to the service are to be agreed separately.
Metodi Hristov is a graduate of the University of National and World Economy. He started his career as bookkeeper and from 2011 to 2015 he worked as a senior revenue inspector at the Tax Audit department of NRA, where he gained vast experience in taxation. In 2015 he joined the Kreston BulMar team and since 2016 has been a Managing Partner in the accounting practice of the company. He has tens of professional publications and over 20 delivered seminars on taxes and accounting. He has gained vast experience in tax consultancy.
Metodi Hristov was born in Sofia. He exercises at the gym or swims regularly and he often hikes in the mountains. He is interested in literature on personal development and theatre plays.
- 4.3.3. Осчетоводяване на Производствен Процес
- 4.3.2. Пример за Калкулация на Себестойност в Производство
- 4.3.1. Общи Правила за Отчитане на Производство
- Плащане на възнаграждение за положен личен труд от съдружник, който е самоосигуряващо се лице в същото дружество
- Изготвяне на график за ползване на платен годишен отпуск за 2011 година
- Ползване на данъчно облекчение за намалена трудоспособност от лице на трудов договор. Размер на облекчението и деклариране на ползването му.
- Работодател не може да задължи служител в предизвестие да използва платен годишен отпуск от предходна година без основание.
- Ползване на основен платен годишен отпуск по чл. 319 от КТ от лица с намалена работоспособност в годината на настъпване на инвалидизирането.