Objective of the Service
The objective of the service is to provide an express resource-efficient review of the company’s business processes and practices, identifying all material issues affecting the business performance, making an assessment of the related risk, and recommending measures to overcome them or to mitigate the harmful consequences.
The review covers the following aspects:
- The company’s development and growth strategy;
- The main financial indicators and trends in the business performance;
- The information and indicators underlying the company’s management;
- The structure and main business processes;
- The managerial competence and management and leadership models of the middle and senior management;
- The condition of the human capital and the practices of recruitment, development, motivation and remuneration.
Report on the Review
The review ends with a report which outlines every problem identified, defines its impact on the company’s performance and the related risk, and recommends options for resolving it or minimizing the harmful effects.
Time Limits for Completing the Review
The time limit for completing the review is three weeks as from the date on which the preliminary information package was received and access was provided to review, hold interviews, analyse and report on the possible issues outlined above.
Price of the Service
The price of the service is BGN 3,000 net of VAT. If further and more thorough analysis is needed, the scope, time limits and payment of the service are to be agreed separately.
Emil Popov has a Master’s degree in Financial Management. He is the founder of the practice of Kreston BulMar in Bulgaria in 1996. He has profound knowledge of finance, accounting, taxes, law and corporate management. He has hundreds of professional publications and trainings on accounting, taxes, finance and management. In his over 20-year professional career he has gained vast experience in resolving complicated business cases, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions of companies of different size and from different industries. Since 2014 he has been member of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година