We examine every legal case very thoroughly and make an in-depth analysis of each and every minute detail because it might turn out to be crucial for the ultimate success.
In our communication we use a language that is comprehensible to our clients because their understanding of our work and the solutions we propose is the key to success.
We are always proactive, ingenious and original, we suggest working solutions and perform all our assignments professionally and within the agreed time limits. The progress on each assignment is reported regularly.
Being a member of a consulting group, we always apply a multidisciplinary approach to the individual legal cases, taking into consideration all tax, financial, accounting and other effects so that the solution our clients receive is the best from all perspectives.
We never create unrealistic or false expectations regarding the outcome of a given case in order to elicit an assignment by a client.
We provide services to small, medium-sized and big companies in all industries with revenue ranging from several hundred thousand to close to 100 million BGN, including manufacturing, wholesale and retail trade, services, banking and financial sector, and many others.
The legal services in which we are highly experienced are as follows:
- Commercial, tax, labour and administrative law;
- Drafting of all types of contracts and agreements and participation in negotiations;
- Appeals against all types of administrative acts.
Kreston BulMar provides legal services through its specialized law office Legalex. Legalex is the trademark for legal services owned by Kreston BulMar.
Some of our clients:
Ziraat Bank, ХИПОЛЕНД, KOSTAL, Forever 21, SAF Holland, Timac Agro, OfficeMarket, Delta.bg, ТАНГРА, Sofita, Data Core
Services are provided on a subscription or case-by-case basis. The monthly price of subscribed services ranges from several hundred to several thousand BGN, depending on the scope of the assignment, the complexity and multidisciplinarity of the cases, and many other factors.
Slavi Mikinski has a Master’s degree in Law from the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, and since 2006 has been a member of the Sofia Bar Association. He specialised in American Institutions and Law at Tulane University, USA and in American Business Law at Texas University, USA. Since 2009 he has been chairman of the Sofia Court of Arbitration. Since 2004 he has been part of the team of LEGALEX and his professional competence covers the areas of commercial, tax, labour, insurance and property law. Working languages – Bulgarian and English.
Slavi Mikinski was born in Veliko Tarnovo. He is married with two children. He loves to travel. In his spare time he exercises and reads.
- Лизинг – видове, счетоводно и данъчно третиране
- Обхват и принципи на задължителното обществено осигуряване
- Публикуване на годишни отчети в Търговския регистър
- Физическите лица декларират доходите си до края на април
- Определяне на окончателен размер на осигурителния доход за самоосигуряващите се лица за 2013 г.
- Годишно приключване на 2013 г.
- Обмен на информация за доходите на физически лица между страните в ЕС
- Подаване на справка по чл. 73 от ЗДДФЛ