In studying every case we are highly involved and work with precision, in order to study the smallest details that could prove critical for success.
Our values do not allow us to create unrealistic or false expectations regarding the resolution of a given case in order to receive an assignment by a client.
Our standard of work when providing legal services is to be proactive and ingenious, to offer workable solutions, to perform on time and in a professional manner all of our engagements and to report on our work and progress on a specific task on a regular basis.
In our relationships with our clients we always use understandable language because their understanding of our work and the solutions we offer are essential for a successful outcome.
As part of a consultancy group, which provides us with the multi-disciplinary knowledge needed for resolving a variety of legal cases, we always take into consideration the tax, financial, accounting and other effects stemming from the solution we are offering, so that our clients can get the best in every respect.
The legal services in which we are highly experienced are:
• consulting on commercial, tax, labour and administrative law;
• preparation of all types of contracts or associated opinions;
• representation before civil and arbitration courts in commercial, tax, labour and administrative proceedings;
• participation and representation in business negotiations and disputes;
• consulting and representation for settlement of labour disputes;
• registration, acquisition, merger, takeover, spin-off and demerger of companies;
• assistance in collecting receivables from defaulting debtors;
• consulting on protection from creditors and declaring bankruptcy;
• legal assistance abroad;
• consulting on purchase and sale or establishing rights in real estate and any other assets;
• many others.
We work with our clients on a subscription basis and ad-hoc in emerging cases.
We provide 100% compliance with GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Besides the highly professional legal team, the Head Office of Kreston BulMar has excellent accountants, tax experts, auditors, financial and business consultants who have worked together for years and are extremely effective in finding any business solutions that require simultaneously legal, accounting, tax, financial, and business perspectives and expertise.
Slavi Mikinski has a Master’s degree in Law from the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, and since 2006 has been a member of the Sofia Bar Association. He specialised in American Institutions and Law at Tulane University, USA and in American Business Law at Texas University, USA. Since 2009 he has been chairman of the Sofia Court of Arbitration. Since 2004 he has been part of the team of LEGALEX and his professional competence covers the areas of commercial, tax, labour, insurance and property law. Working languages – Bulgarian and English.
Slavi Mikinski was born in Veliko Tarnovo. He is married with two children. He loves to travel. In his spare time he exercises and reads.
Nina Stoeva is a graduate of the New Bulgarian University. She joined Kreston BulMar in 2014. Since 2015 she has been an attorney at law and she is also part of LEGALEX Law Office. She has more than 100 professional publications and has delivered 10 seminars on labour-related issues . For several years now she has been cooperating with the World Bank, giving professional opinions on issues related to company law. She has vast experience in labour cases and company cases, as well as in drafting and reviewing all kinds of contracts.
Tsvetan Terziiski is a graduate of the National Aprilov High School. He holds a Master’s degree in Law from Veliko Tarnovo University. He joined the team of Kreston BulMar in early 2016 as a legal advisor and in early 2017 he became a member of the Sofia Bar. He has many publications on legal issues and has delivered a number of seminars.
In his spare time he loves exercising, reading and travelling. Formerly, while he lived in his home town Gabrovo, he played volleyball and chess.
- Accounting services
Metodi HristovManaging partner Accounting services
- Payroll Services
Georgi DimitrovManaging partner Payroll
- Financial Audit
Donika MarinovaManaging partner Financial audit
- Tax Advisory
Metodi HristovManaging partner Tax advisory
- Business advisory
Emil PopovManaging partner Business advisory
- GDPR Compliance
- Business Valuations
Oleg DimovManaging partner Business valuations
- UK payroll
Svetlana VasilevaUK payroll managing partner
- Кога можем да наложим дисциплинарно наказание или да уволним дисциплинарно
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!