Objective of the Service
The objective of the service is to provide resource-efficient subscription for ongoing legal advice. A more extensive assignment, if needed, is to be paid separately.
Scope of the Service
- General consulting in the following fields of law:
- Commercial law – business transactions, relationships between partners, incorporation and reorganization of companies, purchase and sale of shares or a going concern, etc.;
- Property law – ownership rights to movable and immovable property, purchase and sale, pledges, mortgages, liens, distraint, etc.;
- Labour law – conclusion and termination of employment and services contracts, compensations due, working conditions, etc.;
- Administrative law – general advice in appeals against penalty orders issued by controlling or regulatory authorities, such as the NRA, NSA, CPDP, traffic law enforcement authorities, etc.;
- Business regulations – regulatory acts in various industries, including anti-money laundering measures, personal data protection, etc.
- Notification of changes in the company, which are subject to entry into the Commercial Register, including the following:
- Change of a manager, seat of business or name;
- Disclosure of annual financial statements or announcement of invitations to creditors, including the drafting of the relevant documents.
- Incorporation of single-member limited liability subsidiaries.
- Monthly newsletter on the latest amendments to the commercial and corporate legislation.
Time Limits for the Provision of the Service
- Telephone consulting – immediately, if possible, but not later than two hours after the calls or within 15 minutes in an emergency;
- E-mail consulting – not later than the end of the working day following the day of receipt of the inquiry.
Price of the Service
The monthly price of the service is BGN 250 net of VAT. The scope, time limits and payment of any additional assignments to the service are to be agreed separately.
Slavi Mikinski has a Master’s degree in Law from the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, and since 2006 has been a member of the Sofia Bar Association. He specialised in American Institutions and Law at Tulane University, USA and in American Business Law at Texas University, USA. Since 2009 he has been chairman of the Sofia Court of Arbitration. Since 2004 he has been part of the team of LEGALEX and his professional competence covers the areas of commercial, tax, labour, insurance and property law. Working languages – Bulgarian and English.
Slavi Mikinski was born in Veliko Tarnovo. He is married with two children. He loves to travel. In his spare time he exercises and reads.
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година