Objective of the Service
The objective of the service is to provide a fast and resource-efficient historical financial due diligence of a company’s development with an in-depth examination of its financial statements and all financial efficiency indicators to make comparisons to itself or its direct competitors.
The objective is to make the same analysis of the industry in which the company operates by drawing up summary statements of the top ten or more companies, as well as of all companies, with a view to calculating the average financial indicators for the industry as a whole and for the top companies.
The due diligence covers the following aspects:
- Analysis of the company’s financial statements for the last five years with calculations of over 50 financial efficiency indicators and their development;
- Ranking of the most important companies operating in the relevant industry in terms of various indicators;
- Preparation of summary financial statements of the top ten or more companies, as well as of all companies in the industry, and calculation of the average financial indicators for the industry as a whole;
- Market developments over the last five years in terms of such key indicators as revenue, profit, staffing levels, efficiency, etc.;
- Comparison of the financial efficiency indicators for the company to the average levels for the top companies and for all companies operating in the industry.
Due Diligence Report
The due diligence exercise ends with a report containing an analysis of the company’s financial statements and indicators in comparison to those in the market, the average financial indicators for the industry as a whole and the top companies in it. This includes a number of tables and diagrams to make it easier to understand the huge amount of financial data.
Time Limits for Completing the Due Diligence
The time limit for completing the due diligence is three weeks.
Price of the Service
The price of the service is BGN 3,000 net of VAT. If further and more thorough analyses of the market or direct competitors are needed, the scope, time limits and payment of the service are to be agreed separately.
Emil Popov has a Master’s degree in Financial Management. He is the founder of the practice of Kreston BulMar in Bulgaria in 1996. He has profound knowledge of finance, accounting, taxes, law and corporate management. He has hundreds of professional publications and trainings on accounting, taxes, finance and management. In his over 20-year professional career he has gained vast experience in resolving complicated business cases, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions of companies of different size and from different industries. Since 2014 he has been member of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година