We provide an independent and fair professional assessment of the accuracy of the financial statements of the company with a view to protecting the interests of its owners, helping the management improve accountability, and assuring its creditors and counterparties in the reliability of the company.
In this context, we carry out comprehensive audit procedures to assess:
- the reliability of the IT systems;
- the implementation of business processes and their correct accounting;
- the compliance with the existing legislation and the applicable accounting standards;
- the efficiency of internal controls;
- the accuracy of the taxes charged;
- the truthfulness of all items in the financial statements, including revenue, expenditure, accounts receivable, debts, fixed assets, inventory, etc.;
- possible abuse, material errors or fraud.
In the course of the financial audit, we apply a tailor-made approach and provide specific and timely recommendations on how to improve the organization and accountability of each audited unit. Thus we help managers, investors and creditors maximize the benefit from our work with insights on how to improve the accountability, controls and key activities of their company.
As well as the audit report, we prepare the following documents for the purposes of the corporate management:
- A report with our findings and recommendations on how to overcome the issues observed;
- A financial due diligence report on the key indicators with recommendations on their improvement.
We audit only market operating small, medium-sized and big companies in all industries, including manufacturing, commercial and service companies.
We do not audit state-owned and municipal enterprises, banks and insurance companies, pension funds and companies which do not operate under market conditions.
We have vast experience in the financial audit of projects under EU programmes.
Our clients include:
BTL Industries, V-GAS, Smart Energy Group, Bianchi Coffee, Lindstrom, Scholly Optix, Hotel Sense, Expat Capital, LPP Fashion, Alliance Print, O+, Unicart
The price of the service ranges from several thousand (for small companies) to sever-al tens of thousands of BGN (for big companies), depending on the industry, size and structure of the company, the related risks, the number of audited units, and a number of other factors.
Donika Marinova holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Control and Economic and Financial Control. She joined the Kreston BulMar team in 2003 and began her career as bookkeeper. In 2004 she became head of the Accounting Department and since 2007 has been the managing director of the accounting practice. Since 2010 she has been Financial Audit Director and since 2015 – a partner in the practice. She has over 200 professional publications and articles for specialised editions and has delivered about 40 seminars on taxes and accounting. In her over 10-year career she has gained vast experience in accounting services, financial audit of companies of different size and from various industries, audit of European projects, audit of transformations, tax and accounting consulting.
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година