Objective of the Service
The objective of the service is to provide the best possible chief accounting officer and/or chief financial officer for the company at the best possible price because 95% of the companies in Bulgaria suffer from the shortage of such experts, which is due to their limited number and high remuneration.
Scope of the Service
- Methodological guidance of the accounting department to ensure correct, efficient and timely accounting;
- Correct and timely preparation of the requisite financial and managerial reports and statements;
- Continuous monitoring of the financial indicators and comparison to the competitors;
- Drafting of revenue and expenditure budgets and funding justifications;
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements and of the annual tax return;
- Assistance in the analysis of the financial statements and the financial decision-making process.
Price of the Service
The monthly price of the service starts from BGN 2,400 net of VAT. The specific amount depends on the size of the company and the scope of the assignment of the chief accounting officer and/or chief financial officer.
Advantages of the Service
- An external chief accounting officer and/or chief financial officer has much higher expertise and diverse experience which are continuously enhanced because of the continuous training, diverse clients and complicated cases which constitute the daily work of a consulting company.
- An external chief accounting officer and/or chief financial officer is able to identify any possible problems much earlier and is much more ingenious in finding solutions thanks to the daily communication with peers and experts in various fields and with various experience.
- An external chief accounting officer and/or chief financial officer costs much less and, at the same time, brings much higher added value in comparison to a full-time officer because an in-house employee is faced with a number of limitations in gaining diverse and useful professional knowledge and experience.
Vasil Pantev holds a degree in Financial Accounting from the University of National and World Economy. He joined the Kreston BulMar team in 2016 and a year later took the position of Knowledge management director. Since 2018, he has been a Managing Partner at the Accounting Services department.
He is an expert in the fields of VAT, corporate, and personal income tax, as well as double taxation agreements, national and international accounting standards. He has wide-ranging experience in providing accounting services to small, medium-sized and large enterprises in Bulgaria
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година
- Системи за заплащане на труда
- Новият трудов договор - за стажуване
- Граждански договор – предмет и разлики с трудовия договор
- Облагане на парични и предметни награди