Every business encounters various and serious challenges in its development. They need creative professional solutions based on vast professional and managerial experience acquired over many years.
Typically, any serious problem facing a business has financial, legal, tax, accounting and organizational aspects and affects the interests of various parties concerned, such as owners, managers, employees, business partners, clients, suppliers, regulators, and many others.
In order to resolve such business challenges the business needs consultants with multi-disciplinary knowledge combined with vast experience in resolving complex cases with numerous stakeholders and possible effects.
Objective of the Service
The objective of the service is to provide resource-efficient subscription for ongoing advice by an experienced business development consultant to be used at any time. A more extensive assignment, if needed, is to be paid separately.
Price of the Service
The monthly price for the service starts from BGN 750 net of VAT. The scope, time limits and payment of any additional assignments to the service are to be agreed separately.
Scope of the Service
The scope of the service includes general advice on the development of a business in the following fields:
- Management and leadership;
- Strategy, business objectives, and planning;
- Efficiency and its indicators;
- Improvement of the organisational structure and processes;
- Business restructuring;
- Business buyout and sellout;
- Financing and refinancing of transactions and projects;
- Change management;
- Investments and many other topics.
Time Limits for the Provision of the Service
- Telephone consulting – within the working day, if urgent.
- E-mail consulting – not later than the end of the working day following the day of receipt of the inquiry.
Emil Popov has a Master’s degree in Financial Management. He is the founder of the practice of Kreston BulMar in Bulgaria in 1996. He has profound knowledge of finance, accounting, taxes, law and corporate management. He has hundreds of professional publications and trainings on accounting, taxes, finance and management. In his over 20-year professional career he has gained vast experience in resolving complicated business cases, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions of companies of different size and from different industries. Since 2014 he has been member of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Данък върху разходите – кои разходи и кога се облагат с този вид данък?
- Предоставянето на стипендии - данъчно облекчение за бизнеса
- Годишната данъчна декларация на Физически лица
- Обезщетение при прекратяване поради болест на служителя
- Промени в осигуряването през 2016 година
- Прехвърляне на майчинство на бащата
- Годишната данъчна декларация за Физически лица се подава до края на април!
- Промени в осигуряването за 2015 година