Tax legislation is extremely dynamic in Bulgaria and in the world at large, and due to globalization, it is ever more frequent that tax cases influence cross-border taxation in two or more countries simultaneously.
Being part of an international consulting company, we apply the highest professional standards to the analysis of each tax case and provide well-grounded working solutions to every domestic or cross-border tax issue.
The tax advisory services in which we have very rich experience are as follows:
- Opinions and solutions concerning tax cases under all tax laws;
- Advice and solutions in complex cases or reorganization of companies with significant tax effects;
- Advice and solutions concerning the tax effects in international trade operations and avoidance of double taxation;
- Tax protection in tax audits;
- Appeal against NRA audit reports and acts;
- Review of the compliance with the tax legislation – tax due diligence.
The price of our tax advisory service may range from several hundred to several thou-sand BGN, depending on the complexity of the assignment, the applicable tax laws and/or the countries involved, the applicable accounting standards, the possible financial effects, and many other factors to be taken into consideration.
Metodi Hristov is a graduate of the University of National and World Economy. He started his career as bookkeeper and from 2011 to 2015 he worked as a senior revenue inspector at the Tax Audit department of NRA, where he gained vast experience in taxation. In 2015 he joined the Kreston BulMar team and since 2016 has been a Managing Partner in the accounting practice of the company. He has tens of professional publications and over 20 delivered seminars on taxes and accounting. He has gained vast experience in tax consultancy.
Metodi Hristov was born in Sofia. He exercises at the gym or swims regularly and he often hikes in the mountains. He is interested in literature on personal development and theatre plays.