- The deadline for filing 2019 tax returns is extended to 30.06.2020
- Businesses that have filed their annual tax returns by 15 April 2020 are required to pay corporate tax advance payments based on the figures submitted in that returns.
- Businesses that file their annual tax returns after 15.04.2020 must submit their corporate tax advance payments return by 15.04.2020.
- The deadline for filing 2019 tax returns for sole traders and individuals, considered as sole traders for tax purposes, is extended to 30.06.2020
- Sole traders and individuals, considered as sole traders for tax purposes, are obliged to file their advance payments returns by 30.04.2020 if they have not submitted 2019 tax returns by then.
- The deadline for filing 2019 tax returns for individuals, not considered as sole traders, is 30.04.2020.
- A 5% discount is applied on taxes for real estates and vehicles paid in full for 2020 tax year by 30.06.2020