Our team strives to provide not only high-quality accounting services but also attention and personal attitude in the communication with clients.
We aim to take over the administrative duties of the client so as to enable him to focus his efforts in the development of his business. Our long-term clients (5-10-15 years) could confirm that this works and they feel comfortable that the deadlines will be kept, that they will be informed of the specific changes relating thereto, that they will receive factsheets and reports and professional consulting.
Over time, our team has developed very specific competence and expertise in servicing non-governmental organisations. The accounts of non-profit legal entities, whether they are doing or not doing business, with or without VAT registration are very subtle and specific and we are easily coping with them.
Other services via Head Office
- Start-ups Free
- Retail shop from 250 BGN
- Grocery shop from 350 BGN
- Wholesale store from 350 BGN
- Micro company or workshop from 100 BGN
- Small company or workshop from 150 BGN
- Micro consulting company from 150 BGN
- Small consulting company from 250 BGN
- Small IT business from 250 BGN
- Medium-sized IT business from 350 BGN
- Pharmacy / drugstore from 380 BGN
- Bar, club, café or pastry shop from 390 BGN
- Small restaurant from 390 BGN
- Medium-sized restaurant from 730 BGN
- Garage from 380 BGN
- Travel agency from 550 BGN
- Medical centre from 550 BGN
- Franchise Petrol Station from 240 BGN
БулбераСтефан Господинов – управител firstname.lastname@example.org
Сдружение Българско Библейско ДружествоРадослав Апостолов – изпълнителен директор
Енерджи 5Виктор Николчовски – управител email@example.com
Инс ЕкспертИван Дочовски – управител firstname.lastname@example.org
Ню Лайф СофияЕвгений Павловский – управител email@example.com
Detelina Stoyanova has a Master’s degree in Economics and Industry Management but in her entire professional career, since 1994, she has been accountant with a private practice. In 2014 she became a partner of Kreston BulMar Group and officially works with the company’s software products since 2000 and has a very good partnership with the colleagues from the central office.
One of her best qualities is her ability to communicate accounting matters to her clients in an easily understandable language and to “translate” the difficult terminology of financial analysis to the client so that it is all clear and simple. Good personal attitude is a priority in her behaviour!